Thursday, December 21, 2006

Aches and Pains

Had my work's Xmas do last night - I think I broke a rib. I also think well I will rephrase that - I KNOW I drank too much vodka.

It was great fun - but was rather drunk - saw a cute guy in the corner and thought I'd write my number on a piece of paper. Suddenly my friend went up to chat to him. Oh crikey - it turned out that he probably had a girlfriend. Then hold on his friend came along and mentioned that he was interested. He was playing so hard to get that I just uped and left - sorry but what is it with men thinking they are the cream of the crop and expecting you to have to fling yourself at them left right and centre. I don't want that in my life - I'm tired of playing games.

I woke up this morning to a dreaded hangover and I think I bruised my rib - my bum also hurts. Apparently, I fell down a couple of times. I am going to hide my face from shear embarrasement. Oh well, it is Xmas.

No comments: