Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Jonathan Cainer

Ok - So tonight I'm writin two blogs - I went out ot the pub thinking I could get a quiet drink whilst reading my paper. Trouble is at the bottom end of Leith that doesn't work - apparently it means your readyfor business.

So went home after being succumbed to men sitting beside me flicking their bloody lighters - Scotland is a no smoking zone so why is a guy sitting there flicking his light next to his groin - not once - not twice - I can tell you for the umpteeempth time. I had to keep my eyes stared ,reading at the queens Xmas day speech. Grotesque.


I left my full glass on wine there I only had two sips - and the wine was foul anyway. I went home.

But in those last two minutes, I read my star sign done by Jonathan Cainer,'

Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 20)

'A FRIEND who is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand. 'Is not the mountain far more awe-inspiring and more clearly visible to one passing through the valley than those who inhabit the mountain?' It's not always easy to find inspiration in the overly familiar. When you stand back and look from a distance,though you often realise much more about what's truly good in your world. Today brings precious perspective. It also brings a timely reminder about a true friend.'

I'm acutally starting to realise maybe those words could be true.


No comments: