Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dear W

Dear W

I don't know where you are but I hope you are way up high in the sky shining bright. I hope they have damn fine rum and whisky up there and you can smoke your havanas to your heart's content. I hope there is no one that goes under the pseudonym of Cabbages who turns out to be Sauerkraut unless it's a gourmet extra fine hot dog that you can photograph.  I hope no one asks you to stare at an orange for an hour in a bid to get you to be mindful whilst charging you £100/hr. I wish I had a cricket bat that I could polish and whack them over the head with. I hope there is someone up there who understands and will listen to you. My dear realist friend, I love you so much. You are the most kindest, gentlest person I have ever met with such a wonderful and generous heart. So intelligent. Brutally honest to the core. You had amazing light. There were many times I took off those rose-tinted glasses of mine. I only wish I could have given them to you. You deserved the best and the best was still waiting for you. I don't know what to say. I just hope you have found your peace. I hope you are having a laugh up there in those white fluffy clouds and have met the angel of your dreams. I love you. I will miss you. My heart is broken. Please always shine bright in the sky.

Love Pollyanna X

No comments: