Wednesday, January 03, 2007

BLOCK, BLOCK, BLOCK

I fuckin had it all men are creeps.

Thought I check into the advert which I placed in one of the dating columns on the web. Recieved the following from a 42 year old username daveyduh - who apparently put himself down as living in Edinburgh with a kid in a relationship.

24 December 2006

Hello Lols, figured rather than query what an intertube is (??), I'd go straight for the jugular and ask which arts d'ya go for, like is it say the modern art museum and talbot rice thingy or the national gallery on the mound? Then follow that up with mexico and the Aztecs - like why them and not say Egypt or some of the ancient ruins in Asia?

Did not respond to this as this guy was in a relationship and had a kid.

The next day received the following:

25 December 2006

Well I figured, gazing over the Christmas carnage, that seeing as we both live in the shadow of Arthur's seat I'd have one last attempt (I figure 4 messages would be desperate, 5-6 a bit unnerving and 7+ downright creepy). So what you get for Christmas?

Still didn't respond. Thought he might take the hint and leave me alone.

Then low and behold guess what I received today:

03 January 2007

Please excuse me, I clearly didn't appreciate how special (or is that "wacky" or perhaps just rude), you actually are.

His location was now marked in Bristol. Funny that. Sorry? What was that? Wacky and rude for not responding to someones advert in dating column because they are in a relationship with child? Sorry - Fuck you mate - It's the sort of bastards like you that give men a bad name and so you can't take rejection on the chin so you have to write back and insult to feel better. So your quite happy to screw behind your partner's back - clearly FUCK OFF. BLOCK!!!

I felt so angry - so angry and then I thought to myself - I'm letting that piece of shit ruin my evening - NO.

Then low and behold just after I logged on I get a message from UserID DirtyGirlLover - what have I done to deserve this?

03 January 2007

Hiya babe, luv your profile you sound great. Luv to get to know you a bit better - At the moment I'm looking for no strings fun. Age and looks are unimportant, I just love women. x

WHERE DO I GET THESE TWATS FROM? WHERE DO THEY COME FROM?????????????????????????????????????????????????


No comments: