Sunday, January 14, 2007

Rabbits and Foxes

Oh - It's nice to feel sexy again. I've got the jump back into my hop - I'm starting to feel like my old self again! Hooray! I knew I was back in there somewhere!

I do have to say, that not being vain or self centred here - but posting that photograph on the dating sites - well it has done wonders to my confidence. For the past 6 years I was thinking - I'm not good enough, not fit enough, not smart enough - I began to doubt everything that was me. That was my own worst enemy - me. These last couple of weeks I began to realise I am a smart, sexy woman. I am something to be proud of. That feeling - well that feeling feels great.

OK there have been many guys well - who arejust plain weird - there is the accountant who deals in futures and shares but who also reads tarots, palms and reiki (??????). Then there is the stockbroker who asked me if I was into the master and slave thing and asked me whether I would like him to be my master. And I donknmow what it is but I keep getting emails from younger men - and I must say - some of them are bloody hot!

Infact, I was quite naughty and decided to have a bottle of red and my laptop last night and ended up chatting dirty (very naughty I know) but it was soooooooo muuuuuuucchchchchchchch fun!!!!!!!

No comments: