Monday, January 08, 2007

Witches Brew

Oh God, just got a new German flatmate to replace to Polish flatmate who left just before Christmas - she sounds like cat being strangled permanently - I mean the gal doesn't switch off - don't get me wrong - the gal is very good looking and lovely but when she opens her mouth it sounds like someone has just stepped on a cats tail - I mean the dogs in Hong can hear her - my wee brain - oh the cells....

On another note the other German flatmate decided to show off her 'redecorated room' to be - Jesus Christ - it looks like a harem - gone are the lovely varnished old wooden floors and cream walls replace with see through fabrics, batiks and more see through fabrics, oriental rugs and lots of jos sticks - by golly - her ikea bed spread shouts to be taken into custody - what a beautiful room it used to be - I can to fake my 'oh it's lovely' but I normally am a bad liar - so she probably knows I think it looks - well - it looks like an asylum seeker lives there - now don't get me wrong I have nothing against aylum seekers - but it bloody well looks like an asylum seeker lives there - I am embarrased to invite people around .....

Well, did what my friend W, said and finally posted my photo on the dating site - and he was right - it did work - there a quite a few more, many from the same sort of wankers however the nice guys are starting to show their faces. Basically, we all have to now admit that it is true - the truth is that if you don't post your photo, no matter how good your advert sounds, all the guys ill think you are a moose - I'm not saying I'm stunningly attractive - I'm not that vain - but I am no moose either.

My very drunk french flatmate keeps popping his head round the door and telling me good night - one more and I think I'm going to punch him in the face.

Anyway, going to finish my cuppa and drift off to sleep. Again, I am having problems sleeping - 2 am in the morning, go to bed and ping my eyes are wide awake and then it's up for 8am for work again - and there goes the cycle. Needless to say I'm being really dull now - bloody hell I need a good rodgering.....

OK, goodnight, farewell, au revoir and my french flat mate is now going to get punched.

No comments: