Saturday, December 23, 2006

Cabbages

After a indepth msn chat with my mate W, this morning (yes we made up - apparently sarcasm doesn't work well both ways on the net), I felt compelled to write the following in response to my blog yesterday.

W had gone to a singles Xmas party evening last week. I moaned to him about what the selection of guys was like on these dating sites. I mean, the last message I received was from userid georgeprat, 28 and living in Edinburgh who wrote;

'Hello you sound sort of ok and live near so would be conieniantly placed for having sex with. However you are 30 and being a drunken smoker may have aged poorly. Why do you not have a picture and do you still look acceptable? If you meet these reasonably low criteria do you want to have sex.'

Yes George, you are indeed a prat.

DELETE. DELETE. Fly spray on my keyboard. DELETE.

W decided to inform me of the usernames that gals use on these sites. There was me thinking we were sensible. Apparently not.

Ok here are just a few to wet the senses;

Sexygirl
Golddigga

and wait oh wait for it

Cabbages - yes cabbages - please girls what gal in their right mind calls themselves cabbages. Well apparently W said she was more like Sauerkraut.

Point taken.

guys gals - one all.

No comments: